Wednesday, January 12, 2005

im angry i guess

In The Name Of ALLAH The Most Gracious The Most Merciful

dd had gone. without telling. i knew abt it couples hour b4 her departure. im sad n angry. huda left with her. both of them thought that either of them call n told me. but neither did. full of sadness n i felt like being left out. i dunno wut 2 say. all that i can do is crying n console myself. i keep telling myself that sumhow its good for me. i would probably cry n nv let her go... just hv to stay n pray for her. she'll remember me.
i dunno if i can let him go. but i must to. with god willing,if he's mine. he'll b back. crying wont settle anything. i hv made up my mind now. i must do some changes. whether it is now or sooner.
hv to c mr pres n talk to him. i hv made several mistake n i hv to risk myself to apologize.
i felt pathetic n useless. my self-esteem is very low. i had to impress myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home