Friday, January 14, 2005

i dunno

In The Name Of ALLAH The Most Gracious The Most Merciful

hermm... oldo Im at home. I still felt unhappy.Im still confused. maseh tercari2 identiti i guess. i do wut i tot I must do. I do sth after thinking deeply wut consequences dat may occur afterwards. Bt I rarely ask any1 abt their opinion. This wasnt being me. Im wut I 1 to b n act, as I wanted. I nv think b4 I act. I was like a person full of spirit last time. Bt now, I dont think Im like I was. I felt so stupid n lost.im very lazy to study. to read n digest evryth dat has to be done. bt, i still go for lectures. it just, i dont like to do those tutorials, assignment etc. Sumhow, I need 2 talk 2 sumbody abt dis and decide wut I wanted to pursue. Bt, I dont even know what's wrong? I always cried and it can’t stop. I felt so small n hurt deep inside. hu3. nevertheless, i must forfeit to b a happy person.i must! its a vow 4 dis new year i guess. ha3. ok. c. how i can b one person at 1 time n another 1 in a very short time. namenye tu pendirian tak teguh.

abt dat couple thing... i don think it is essential to hv 1. tak cukop umur lagi a. n for islam dont approve such thing as couple b4 marriage. how can i forgot abt it. obsession nih. nakal ni. dush dush. amik kao.n ive no money. no i mean, i cant even afford myself. having a special bf has to sacrifise alot of moneyrite? my age? well, in my observation, there's a lot of ppl hv married at my age.at least, engange. heh. alah. jodoh d tgn tuhan. y must pk mende luar kawalan ni.
tah. asyek mende ni je. ble tah nk penat.

hermm... ngantuk pn ade. tp cam mls. esok sure tdo till matahari atas kepala. gle a camni. ble nk kurus tah. i mean kurangkan ketembaman tuh... cam mimi kan.. rsenye sumer rakan2 ske kat de. alah. bohong je don judge a book by its cover. ppl still looking 4 appearence. d first impression on being a girl in this unfair world.

ni satu lagi my prob. always thinking to impress ppl. heh. takpe kalo sikit2.
ok. ill stop here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home